As ‘general practitioners’, our service history is diverse: we have acted and worked for self-builders, commercial and industrial developers, for consultants, planning authorities, statutory undertakers, minerals companies, architects, airports, schools and government agencies. Nationwide projects include:
• Wind, solar and other renewable energy developments: Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Cornwall, Suffolk, Somerset, Dorset
• Major residential development schemes: Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Kent.
• Pipeline and major linear schemes: Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Lincoln City, Wiltshire, Derbyshire.
• Road schemes: Lincoln City and Lincolnshire.
• Mineral extraction sites: Nottinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire, East Yorkshire.
• Flood alleviation schemes: Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire.
• Cemetery clearance: Nottinghamshire, Lincoln City, Lincolnshire.
• Standing building surveys, settings assessments and cultural heritage statements: Nationwide.
While our business is focused on aiding commercial development, we have occasionally participated in extramural schemes: in 2004, a flood alleviation scheme undertaken for the Environment Agency formed the basis for a Channel 4 Time Team Special and the publication of our fist academic monograph. Similarly, in 2009 we were granted sponsorship to investigate a Romano-British settlement to the south of Lincoln, and this resulted in a second monograph publication. We have published articles in national and local academic journals.